Welcome to Snyderville Basin Water Reclamation District
Welcome to the Snyderville Basin Water Reclamation District, your wastewater (sewer) service provider. We provide state-of-the-art wastewater collection and reclamation services for Park City, Utah, and the surrounding area. We are privileged to serve this vibrant mountain resort community, a venue of the 2002 Winter Olympic Games. Park City is a year-round resort offering recreational activities including skiing, hiking, mountain biking, golfing, and fishing. It is the home of the U. S. Ski Team and hosts a number of festivals such as the Sundance Film Festival and Park City Art Festival, making it an outdoor playground throughout the year.
- Sewer Rehabilitaion Project
- Maps of Affected Residential Areas
…Map – Daybreaker Dr. to Sackett Dr.
…Map – Webster Dr.
…Map – Payday Condos
…Map – Pinnacle Dr.
- Invitation to Bid – Thaynes Canyon Subdivision Improvement Project
- Agenda for Board of Trustees Meeting 18 July 2016 / Meeting Minutes 20 June 2016
- Utah Public Radio – The Royal Treatment – Living in Treated Wastewater
- SBWRD Newsletter
- Current Flush Index as heard on KCPW Radio
- SBWRD Receives 2014 Platinum Peak Performance Awards
- Pretreatment Program Revised Rules & Regulations
Press Contact: Mike Luers at 435-649-7993