The Snyderville Basin Water Reclamation District (SBWRD) provides critical wastewater (sewer) collection and treatment services to protect the human and environmental health of the Snyderville Basin and Park City areas. SBWRD is prepared and committed to the continuity of that essential mission. Our office is open and our dedicated employees are on the job keeping our systems up and running at full capacity.
SBWRD cares about the health of our employees and the community that we serve. SBWRD is practicing all COVID-19 protocols and encourages everyone to comply with all Summit County, State of Utah and CDC guidelines. In keeping with social distancing guidelines, we ask that you contact us via phone or email should you require our assistance:
During regular business hours (Monday-Friday 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM, except holidays)
- You may also visit our website at www.sbwrd.org and click on FAQS and CONTACT US for information.
After hours emergency
Should you require in-person assistance either at our office or at your residence or business:
- Masks are required, masks are available at the front entrance
- Our office staff, inspectors and technicians are available
- At our administration office visitors are restricted to the front area counter
- If we visit you at your home or business, SBWRD personnel will adhere to COVID-19 protocols including, social distancing, hand sanitization and sterilization of fixtures (if necessary) at your site.
Working together we will all get through this.
Stay safe, healthy and happy.