Direct Pay Program
The Easy Way to Pay
Snyderville Basin Water Reclamation District announces their new Direct Pay Program --- the new easy way to pay your monthly user bill. This system saves you time and money by:
- eliminating the need to write a check each month
- saving postage and envelope costs
- avoiding the need to make a special trip to pay your bill
- avoiding service charges on late or missed payments
Now you can have your payment automatically withdrawn from your bank account on the due date.
Enrollment is Simple
To enroll for direct pay simply click on authorization agreement, print and complete the agreement, sign it and return it along with a voided check to Snyderville Basin Water Reclamation District.
Direct pay will first be established about 30 days after you sign up, so your current bill must be paid with a regular payment.
Your financial institution will automatically withdraw your payment from your account within two business days prior to the billing due date. Beginning with the first quarter that your payment will be withdrawn from your bank account, your bill will indicate A bank payment@ (if you choose to have a bill mailed to you).
Terms and Conditions
- Customer may terminate this agreement for any reason whatsoever by giving Snyderville Basin Water Reclamation District written notice of the agreement's termination. Termination shall not be effective until three business days after SBWRD receives customer notice of termination.
- Should customer desire to place a stop payment order on any future debit, customer may do so by giving SBWRD notice at least four business days before the payment due date.
- If customer changes banks or bank accounts and wants to continue using the Direct Pay Program, customer must sign a new authorization agreement.
- Customer will pay a returned-item fee as specified by the Utah Public Service Commission for any automatic debit entry that is returned to SBWRD for insufficient funds.
- Automatic payments will be debited from the customer's bank account within two business days of the payment due date indicated on the quarterly billing statement.
- SBWRD will reimburse customer for any amount wrongfully debited from customer's checking or savings account. SBWRD will not be liable for any other actual, incidental, consequential or special damages resulting from any wrongful debit from the Customer's checking or savings account.
Sewer charges are calculated the third quarter of each year, based on the prior winter=s average usage. Your sewer user bill should remain the same for one year.
If there are any questions about your billing, please notify Snyderville Basin Water Reclamation District immediately after receiving your bill so necessary adjustments can be made before withdrawal notification is sent to your financial institution (SBWRD will notify your bank approximately four business days before your billing due date).