The Snyderville Basin Water Reclamation District is committed to protect public health and the environment by developing, integrating, and implementing fiscally responsible solutions to wastewater, water reclamation and watershed protection issues.
Our Guiding Principals:
- Provide, through proper planning, the capacity to meet current and future demand for wastewater services.
- Provide for the proper maintenance and replacement of the District’s infrastructure assets.
- Provide professional and timely response to customer inquiries and service needs.
- Operate with the goal of protecting and enhancing the ecological integrity of the watersheds within the District’s boundaries.
- Cooperate with all governmental and private entities that participate in the protection of local watersheds.
- Maintain user fees at levels that fully cover the costs of operating and maintaining the system. Maintain impact fees at levels that fully cover the capital costs of providing service to newly serviced areas.
- Recognize that the most valuable asset of the District is its employees.
- Promote and encourage the reclamation and reuse of wastewater.